A. EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST
- A letter of intent (LOI) shall be submitted to the Local Chief Executive with attached Project Proposal or Feasibility Study through the City Investment Board.
B. BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS
- Business Companies or Corporations shall register its business name with the Security and Exchange Commission and Department of Trade and Industry through the National Economic Research and Business Assistance Center (NERBAC).
C. SECURE NATIONAL AND REGIONAL PERMITS/CLEARANCES
- Permits/Clearance shall be secured from all concerned agencies
D. SECURE ENVIRONMENTAL CLEARANCES
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Compliances Certificate
E. OBTAIN BUSINESS PERMITS
- Business Permits shall be secured from the City Government through the Business Permits and Licensing Office. Submit application and complete documentary requirements prior to Assessment and pray corresponding fees to the City Treasurers Office.