CEZA WORKING VISA (CWV) PROCESS
IMPORTANT NOTICE ON THE USE OF AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES
FOR PROCESSING OF THE CEZA WORKING VISA (CWV)
- All transactions with the CWV division by all CEZA registered enterprises are through the designated Authorized Representative only.
- Default Authorized Representative of a CEZA registered enterprise is the Authorized Representative decalred by said company upon registration at CEZA or more specifically, the person whose name and signature were placed on the “conforme” section of the CEZA certificate of registration.
- The only allowed substitute/s for the Authorized Representative are member/s of his/her staff, therefore they are all working for just one entity.
- Temporary authorization of a person who is not part of the Authorized Representative’s staff is only allowed for claiming of documents only, and only upon submission of a temporary authorization stating name of temporary authorized person, which documents he/she are allowed to claim temporarily, signed by the permanent Authorized Representative or signed for him/her by any of his/her staff.
- Should the CEZA registered enterprise wish to change authorized representatives, they are to submit original notarized director’s certificate or (corporate) secretary’s certificate (heretofore to be referred to as change of Authorized Representative document) to properly inform the CWV division of the CEZA registered enterprise’s decision.
- Under no circumstance that two or more Authorized Representatives are allowed to process the CWV of any foreign employee of one CEZA registered enterprise. Therefore, during the transition of the change of Authorized Representatives, the CEZA registered enterprise, old and new Authorized Representatives are expected to do the following:
- New authorized representative do not submit any application for CWV until the old authorized representative have finished with all the CWV applications given to them by the CEZA registered enterprise (including passport with CWV sticker was released by the CWV division). Therefore, it is the responsibility of the CEZA registered enterprise to make sure of this by submitting change of Authorized Representative document to the CWV division only upon the conclusion of all CWV application given to the old authorized representative.
- Since the CEZA registered enterprise is expected to make sure to submit change of Authorized Representative document only upon the conclusion of all CWV applications given to the old authorized representative, as said entity is the one who is supposed to know most about this situation, once change of Authorized Representative document was given to the CWV division, no transactions with the old authorized representative regarding said CEZA registered enterprise will be entertained by the CWV division anymore
- Should the CEZA registered enterprise mistakenly gave the CWV division the change of Authorized Representative document too early, i.e. not all CWV applications given to the old authorized representative were not all concluded yet, either the old authorized representative is expected to turnover said CWV applications to the new authorized representative or CEZA registered enterprise reauthorize old authorized representative by submitting change of Authorized Representative document stating such. However, latter option also means the new authorized representative cannot submit any application for CWV until the old authorized representative have finished with all the CWV applications given to them by the CEZA registered enterprise (including passport with CWV sticker was released by the CWV division) or the reauthorization of the old authorized representative is reversed, whichever comes last
FOR STRICT COMPLIANCE TO AVOID LOSS OF DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING PASSPORTS THAT ARE IN THE CARE OF THE CWV DIVISION